Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Redeemer Devotions for June 5, 2013

This week: God as creative hospitality. If you have any comments - adebelak@redeemerluth.com [mailto:adebelak@redeemerluth.com]God as creative hospitality is a must for me. For one thing, I need quite a bit

of help in order to trust that I am fully and without condition - the Beloved of

God and welcome into that life handed to me when I am called such a character.

Then again, I also need this creative hospitality to show me what is possible. God

as creative hospitality points the way into a life that shares in that kind of creativity.

The hospitality of our God shows us the way to invite others into my life and to

encourage me to engage others with this creative hospitality that is endlessly

welcoming.



O God of love and new life, thank you for arms that never cease to embrace us even

when we seem to want no part of your Reigning glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment